Monday, March 12, 2007

Let's see. I never update this. I don't have any news in the art realm to report, so stick with personal stuff. First, we have a new relationship, which is really an old relationship of multiple intervals over the past five years. His name is Dan and he likes it when I mention him in here because it makes him feel important, which he is. He also wears a fedora and kisses really, really well.

Second, I'm going to I.U. next year, which means I'm moving to Bloomington, which means I'm homeless for the next few months, which means I'll be sleeping on the couch in my art studio. I may have found an apartment there, not sure yet. Trying to work out the details. I'm going to major in International Studies. This means I'm finally going to get to take an Arabic class. I've been waiting for that since my second trip to Israel in '02.

I've also got a job this summer as a counselor at Omega Teen Camp in New York state. I'm going to be teaching art, which is going to be awesome because it appears I get to come up with my own projects. I leave in July and don't get back until a week before classes start.

By the way, if you're someone who has talked to me about a commission, please contact me as soon as possible. I'm going to try to get as much done before July as I can.