Saturday, July 14, 2007

Today was amazing. We went to a vineyard outside of Charlottesville at the edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains and drank cabernet Franc outside and ate gouda and french bread. Then we went for a drive in the country and downtown to the main street, which is full of restaurants and galleries and neat little shops and outdoor tables. We had dinner outside at a Japanese restaurant called Ten, which had incredible food, and there consumed our second bottle of wine. The weather was perfect, we were fabulous, everything was fabulous. I love Charlottesville. I don't want to go back to Indiana. If I wasn't taking off for New York tomorrow, I probably wouldn't leave anytime soon. I'm driving up tomorrow, a little nervous about getting lost, and a little nervous about the whole thing. I'm sure the experience will be great though. Still don't want to leave my mom's.

Pictures of fabulousness: