Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm back from camp. It was an amazing experience and definitely something I will do again, but it's time to find a job and move and pay the bills I haven't paid. I'm not exactly thrilled. The last two weeks were great, and I loved the teens and loved my cabin and loved the camp. I walked on hot coals as people drummed and chanted and threw pots on the wheel and developed an appreciation for veganism and quinoa. It was fantastic.

Last weekend at the Omega Institute, I met a woman who wants me to be an au pair for her kids in Madrid, Spain. If she's serious about it, I'll go in a heart beat. It was an incredibly serendipitous meeting, since I'd been looking up plane tickets to Madrid randomly an hour before I met her. We'll see how that pans out. In the mean time, I'm trying to hunt for gainful employment.