Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Last Tuesday I began moonlighting as an "exotic dancer." I've wanted to do it forEVER and, finally, I got up the guts to go and "audition." I had to set aside all of my "body issues" and the fact that I've only gone out dancing a couple of times. Stage fright and being naked were never so much issues. To my surprise, it came quite naturally. To my further surprise, my first night of work I realized dancing is actually a lot of fun--and empowering. How could I complain about getting to dance, dress up and be drooled over all night by men who pay me just to pay attention to them. Even better was walking out with a wad of cash the size of a large grapefruit.

Anyway, it looks like it's final... I'm going to Spain for 6 months in January.

What could be better than stripping and international travel?