Friday, October 5, 2007

Last night I went to the Neon Cactus with Dan. I've never been to the piano bar, but I was over it after about 20 seconds. Something about an enclosed room with two hundred drunk college students that I couldn't handle. I have no problem with large crowds of adults, but large groups of people my own age make me really uncomfortable. We ended up just playing pool and having a few drinks. Somehow, over the course of a short period of time, I got really, really, really drunk... drunker than I've been in many years. So drunk I could barely speak or stand up and much drunker than I should have been off of two vodka and sodas - especially when I couldn't taste that much alcohol in them. I ended up sloppily dirty dancing with Dan in heels and a mini skirt and looking like all of the other hoochies with their pumps and Coach wristlets that I hate so much. When I got home, I was still drunk beyond drunk and it didn't seem to wear off in a normal course of time. I ended up just falling asleep after rambling and sobbing about something on the couch. I have a pretty good idea of how alcohol effects me and my tolerance is pretty high. Either I didn't eat enough yesterday or someone put something in my drink. It was bad.

Tuesday I'm driving to Toronto to meet the woman I'm going to Spain to work for. We thought it would be a good idea to spend some more time together before committing the next 6 months of of our lives to each other. It should be a lot of fun and I'm excited about seeing Toronto again. Of course, making the drive last minute is going to be a little stressful, but fortunately I have that freedom now. Speaking of which, tonight I have to work. It's Purdue's homecoming or some bull shit. Should be a good money making weekend.